Date changed to Saturday Oct 29!
This class will be held IN PERSON at Vineyard Transit Authority (VTA) in Edgartown.
Pre-registration and pre-payment is required. NO WALK-INS.
Our Hoisting 2-A/1-C License Prep & Renewal Course is a single 6 hour class designed to give the applicant all the information necessary to pass the Massachusetts Department of Public Safety Class 2-A/1-C hoisting exam.
2-A: This license is for the operation of an excavator and also allows you to operate a backhoe, front end loader and skid steer
1-C: This license is for the operation of a forklift, rough terrain telescopic handler (lull) and knuckle booms
This course covers:
• Application Process
• Basic Information
• Walk Around Inspection Procedures
• Start up and Shut down Procedures
• Transporting Machines
• Hand Signals
• Department of Public Safety
• Dig Safe
About the instructor: Dan Eaton is a retired Massachusetts State Trooper and former CDL examiner. He is the owner and founder of All Phase Training, the first approved training facility offering Massachusetts Department of Public Safety’s mandatory Continuing Education Programs for license renewals.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE COST OF EXAM
NEXT STEPS - THE HOISTING EXAM:
· Students must complete state application and sign-up for their exam at least one month before the exam. Please plan accordingly.
· Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
· Exams are held at the end of each month across the state.
· The closest exam location is Taunton, MA.
· Next available exam dates will be announced at time of class.
· Links to informational resources will be shared during class.