MVCET is always seeking qualified volunteers to help us further our mission. If you think you have something to help us provide Vineyard residents and workforce with learning experiences that enable them to thrive through professional development, credentialing, and higher education, please apply!
The benefits of volunteering with MVCET:
- Work with a friendly, supportive team
- Fully remote, can be done from anywhere (unless you’re distributing flyers or helping with events)
- Build a resume toward communications, marketing, programming, non-profit management or administration/office management
- Learn or strengthen valuable computer/software skills
- Enjoy creative freedom and idea-sharing
- Be involved in something important in our local Vineyard community!
Some options appear below, but volunteers may mix and match responsibilities depending on their strengths and availability.
To begin your journey with MVCET, email email@example.com.