ACE MV Community Education & Training is always seeking qualified volunteers to help us further our mission. If you’re interested in helping to provide Martha’s Vineyard residents and workforce with learning experiences that enable them to thrive through professional development, credentialing, and higher education, please let us know!
The benefits of volunteering with ACE MV:
- Work with a friendly, supportive team
- Fully remote, can be done from anywhere (unless you’re distributing flyers or helping with events)
- Build a resume toward communications, marketing, programming, non-profit management or administration/office management
- Learn or strengthen valuable computer/software skills
- Enjoy creative freedom and idea-sharing
- Be involved in something important in our local Vineyard community!
Check out available volunteer positions below. Volunteers may also mix and match responsibilities depending on strengths and availability.
To begin your journey with ACE MV, email email@example.com