Updated Sep 2021
- By registering for a class with ACE MV, you agree to the terms and conditions listed below.
- Registration is not complete until payment is made in full. If you sign up for a class online but do not receive a payment confirmation email, please contact us to confirm your status.
- Your space in a class is not guaranteed until payment is made in full. We cannot reserve a place in any class without full payment.
- A $10 fee will be added to payments made “at the door”. This includes any payment made less than 2 hours before class begins.
- Payment must be made in full before attending any class meetings.
- Class registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Each class has limited enrollment, so early registration is encouraged to secure your place.
- Once a class is full, a wait list will be started automatically, and you will be notified by email if a spot opens up due to cancellation. If a spot does not open up for you, please call us to be notified the next time we offer the class.
HOW TO PAY:
ACE MV accepts credit cards, money orders, certified checks, company checks, and personal checks. CASH IS NOT ACCEPTED. Bartering is not accepted. Checks returned for insufficient funds will be charged a $30 fee.
WHERE TO PAY:
ONLINE: Payments made by credit card are accepted online via our registration portal.
MAIL: Please call or email us to keep an eye out for your check or money order. ACE MV is not responsible for lost or delayed mail. Checks should be made payable to “ACE MV” and memo should include the name of the class.
PHONE: If you wish to register by phone, please have a valid credit card ready.
IN PERSON: Due to Covid restrictions, our office is currently closed to the public. Payment is not accepted in person at our office nor at the registration site (please see policy above re last-minute/”door” payments).
- ACE MV reserves the right to cancel a class due to lack of enrollment up to 24 hours before it begins. In this case, each registrant will be notified via e-mail and will be issued a full refund.
- Instructors who must cancel a class meeting for any reason will contact students directly to schedule a make up date.
- To find out if a class meeting has been cancelled due to dangerous weather conditions, please contact us.
- If you have registered for a class and decide to cancel, you may receive a (partial) refund if a request is emailed or called in up to two weeks before the start of the first class.
- Refunds will not be issued after the two-week cut-off date, unless:
- the class is wait listed and your spot is guaranteed to be taken, or
- your cancellation is due to a personal emergency, or
- you are enrolled in HiSET prep or a licensure course (considered on a case by case basis)
- Refunds for student cancellations incur a $35 fee.
LATE FEE POLICY (FOR CREDIT-BEARING COURSES ONLY):
Tuition payments not received before the start of credit-bearing courses will be subject to a 1.5% late fee, plus an additional 1.5% accumulative fee each 30 day period thereafter. Registration for future terms will be cancelled for students who have not satisfied their tuition payment.
Discounts do not apply to college credit, training and/or certificate courses.
- Early bird discounts do not require a discount code. If you register at least two weeks before the class begins, the discount is available automatically. We do not extend this discount beyond the date for any reason.
- MVPCS and MVYPS students may receive 50% for college credit dual enrollment only.
- ACE MV does not assume responsibility for any injuries sustained in its programs.
- ACE MV does not assume responsibility for any loss of property during its programs.
- Students may not bring children to classes. If you cannot afford child care during your classes, ACE MV may be able to help. Please contact us for more information.
- Smoking, vaping or consumption of alcoholic beverages is not allowed in school buildings, school grounds, or at any location ACE MV is holding classes.
- Food cannot be consumed in any classrooms at MVRHS. All food must be consumed in the school cafeteria.
- Any food and trash must be disposed of and desks must be cleared before leaving class.
- ACE MV classes are not held on school holidays.
- If you will be absent for a class, it is your responsibility to contact the teacher and/or other students to make up the work. Do not call ACE MV.
- Photographs or video may be captured at ACE MV events and classes without notice. These captures may be used for ACE MV’s promotional purposes, on our website, our printed catalogs or on social media.
ACEMV reserves the right to cancel classes due to low enrollment or other considerations. We begin cancelling classes with low enrollment up to 7 days before a class is scheduled to start, so register as early as possible in order to reserve your seat and help it meet the minimum enrollment.
Withdrawing from a class
If you withdraw seven days or more before the start date of a class, we will issue you a refund of the class tuition minus a processing fee. The processing fee is dependent upon the original tuition of the course: $15 for classes under $100, $25 for classes under $300, and $35 for all classes over $300. All refund requests must be submitted within 90 days of purchase. If you withdraw six days or less from the start date of a class, we do not issue refunds.
Cancellation or schedule change
ACE MV reserves the right to cancel classes due to low enrollment or other considerations. We begin cancelling classes with low enrollment up to 7 days before a class is scheduled to start. If we cancel your class, or if changes to the class schedule prevent you from attending, you will receive a full refund. (This does not apply to individual classes rescheduled due to inclement weather or other significant factors beyond ACE MV’s control.)
ACE MV reserves the right to correct the listed price of a class or other errors due to misprints.
We may occasionally take pictures of students in our classes for use in promotional materials. Your enrollment in a class indicates your approval.
Student Expectations for Online Classes
- Do not share the Zoom meeting invitation and link with anyone who is not registered for the class.
- Classes will take place at the time they are scheduled. We cannot guarantee that recorded classes will be available if you are not able to attend the class at the time scheduled.
- One registration is for one person. If you are planning to invite your spouse, partner, or friend to attend this online class with you, please sign up for an additional seat.
- Inform anyone in your household that you will be in a class; if your camera and/or microphone are on, they will be seen and/or heard.
- For the security of our instructors and students, please do not record the class. Please do not take photos of the class without the permission of the instructor and the other students.
- If you are unsure if you are able to use Zoom or if your camera and microphone work, we recommend testing it out by joining a test meeting before your class starts by clicking here: https://zoom.us/test.
- For more questions related to using Zoom, please contact us.